A naming ceremony in a secular version of the religious baptism ceremony that can be conducted to mark the arrival of a child to the family and its community.
The ceremony can be conducted for a child of any age, to celebrate the birth of a child or celebrating the welcoming of an adopted child to the family, or uniting a newly blended family.
It is also an opportunity to involve the important people that you have chosen to support your child through life.
A naming ceremony and the certificates are purely symbolic, and have no legal status however, they are a beautiful way to celebrate the gift of a child to the family, and to ritually begin their journey through life.
This ceremony will be personalized to tell your child’s story and can be complimented with poems, rituals and music.
We will work together to create a ceremony that shows your love for your child, and your commitment to guiding your child through his/her journey in the world and the pride you have in your family.
- Ceremony with full personalisation, with a reading or ritual included
- One meeting for initial consultation
- One meeting two weeks prior to the ceremony to finalise the ceremony script
- An Information Guide to assist creating your ceremony with readings, rituals and music suggestions
- Ceremony at a location within 50km’s of Craigieburn (travel fee will apply above 50 km’s)
- Unlimited Email Contact